Wi-Fi Tech Support with French & English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International Europe active.
Vezi toate job-urile Wi-Fi Tech Support with French & English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
● Fluent in French and English, both written and verbal
● Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics
● Availability for a full-time schedule, Monday - Friday, 10:30 - 18:30 (potentially Saturdays also in the future)
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills, excellent attention to detail
● Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills
● Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products
● Strong problem solving / resolution skills
● Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills
● Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes
● Possess strong analytical skills
● Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis
● Strong ability to understand technical issues in an environment involving products, platforms and smartphone apps
● Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
● Build strong relationships with customers
● Work well within a team and can motivate other team members
● Focused on meeting/exceeding targets
● An excellent time manager with the skills and ability to prioritise workloads
● Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail
● A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
● Committed to continuous development
● Quality focused
As part of your role, you will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers of a French consumer electronics company, known for design and innovation in connected devices (ex. Wi-Fi Scales, Wireless Security Cameras, Smart Sleep Systems etc.).
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work with and support the leaders in the health technology revolution.
Are you passionate about innovation and leading-edge products that can have an impact on the environment and how we live our lives? Then this is for you!
● Resolving hardware and software issues via email/phone and social media based support
● Testing beta releases of firmware and software and provide feedback for improvement
● Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system
● Improving the way we work through new processes, tools, communication and organization
● Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times
● Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets
● Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case
● Becoming an expert of the client products, tools and processes
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Tenure salary increases
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Monthly meal tickets
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page