Partner Technical Consultant - App Dev German
Working at Microsoft:
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees, so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
As a Partner Technical Consultant in Microsoft you will be in charge of driving the so-called Digital Transformation of our Customers through the Microsoft Partner Channel.
Successful candidate will need to have the drive and intellectual horsepower to act as a Consultant and Technical Trusted Advisor to enable the Microsoft Partner in to the Cloud Technologies portfolio. You will find yourself in a different and varied technical activities – from delivering a Readiness Event, providing presales Technical help to a Partner over the phone, working with colleagues in a Proof of Concept or delivering a Webcast for Partners ranging from the EMEA region.
We are looking for talents that:
• Possess technical expertise and can understand complex customer scenarios.
• Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going partners relationships.
• Enjoy team work, actively contribute to their peer group and collaborate with key internal stakeholders.
Experience and Skills required:
- Developing skills: .NET stack (C#, ASP.Net, WCF and Security), Phyton, R, C#, Powershell
- Background on database development (preferably with SQL/Azure SQL Database) – designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) services and infrastructure components (virtual machines, virtual network, IP address etc.) supporting capability of deliver end-to-end cloud ready solutions.
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mappers (ORM) models, i.e. Entity Framework, NHibernate.
- Cloud adoption competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate value proposition of cloud technologies.
• Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for Partners.
- Change management: Articulate product strategic direction along with its business benefits and empower partners in embracing the change.
• Full Professional Proficiency of German and English both verbal & written; additional language skills are a plus.
We welcome applications from all potential & passionate professionals who really want to pursue their technical career with Microsoft Partners interaction in the world of Technical Presales & Deployment Services Team.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.