- The Process Technician/Engineer contributes to the industrialization according to the applicable standards, specification and in compliance with QCD targets.
- In this respect, the Process Technician ensures the permanent improvement of the manufacturing process.
- Takes an active role in defining or changing the manufacturing process (Failure mode analysis of Flow and/or process-FMECA),
- Draws up specifications related to resources by integrating the standards, technical directives, Standardization and Capitalization Sheet, the legal and regulatory requirements in compliance with the set objectives of QCD,
- Ensures the monitoring of the implementation of resources and coordinates, if required, the FMEA resources,
- Organizes tests, analyses results and initiates the necessary adjustments in line with the Process Engineer and possibly the Industrialization Engineer,
- Conducts the approval of production resources,
- Reports to the Process Engineer and/or the Process Engineering Manager,
- Ensures the training of the support and production units on the optimum use of resources and takes an active role in the product training,
- Takes an active role in building on technical knowledge and developing expertise within the assigned area of responsibility,
- Performs, according to organizations, general engineering activities (update of general specifications, management of standard equipment devices, leading new activities related to facilities, management of site maps,…),
- Is responsible for maintaining the technical data of the process, and may manage modifications of technical data,