SkillShop Exiger la Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti
Exiger is a global regulatory and financial crime, risk and compliance company. Exiger arms financial institutions, multinational corporations and governmental agencies with the practical advice and technology solutions they need to prevent compliance breaches, respond to risk, remediate major issues and monitor ongoing business activities. Exiger works with clients worldwide to assist them in effectively managing their critical challenges while developing and implementing the policies, procedures and programs needed to create a sustainable compliance environment.
Exiger has four principal business units being: Exiger Advisory; Exiger Diligence; Exiger Government Services; and Exiger Tech, including AI-based automated due diligence solutions DDIQ and Insight 3PM. Exiger operates through offices in London, New York City, Silver Spring (DC Metro), Toronto, Vancouver, Hong Kong, and Singapore
AT EXIGER, WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
Our combination of human-driven analysis and cutting-edge technology empower our teams to help multi-national companies find sustainable solutions for high-impact problems. Let’s build the future of compliance in Bucharest together – attend our SkillShop to find out how to jumpstart your career.
Shanti Salas, VP of Strategy for Exiger Diligence, will provide an overview of investigative research in the reputational due diligence business and how it relates to larger actions against corruption and money laundering.
Speaker: Shanti Salas, VP of Strategy for Exiger Diligence
- Are proficient in English both written and oral communication
- Are proficient in additional foreign languages such as Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Arabic and others
- A graduate from one of the specializations: History, Literature, Foreign Languages, Journalism, Law studies, Political Sciences, Philosophy, International Economic Relations
- Have prior minimal experience in qualitative research. This is nice to have
Save the date for the beginning of your story
- Friday, 26th October, 11:35- 12:20, room C
Check in to this SkillShop after you read the information below:
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until 23th of October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.