This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Trainer Intercompany active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field);
- General knowledge of financial processes;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Any other language it is a plus;
IT – knowledge:
- Good knowledge of SAP FI/SD module + ICR is a plus;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Training technics;
- Good communication skills;
- Presentation and moderation skills;
- Team player and easy to get along with;
- Proactive attitude;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to take responsibility;
- Detail oriented;
- General knowledge of business processes;
- At least one year experience in accounting with focus on intercompany activities;
- Understand the overall process of intercompany accounting (recharge process, intercompany reconciliation, netting);
- Understand the sigle activities of the associates;
- Conception and implementation of traning concept;
- Design and develop traning programs based on particular cases;
- Responsible with keeping participants motivated;
- Support new comers;
- Support of year end closing activities;
- Main contact person in case of training needs;
- Works together with team leaders in order to help identify the training needs and development opportunities for the associates;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.