Competition: P&G CEO Challenge 2019
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Competition: P&G CEO Challenge 2019 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Apply to participate in the online case and get the chance to travel to P&G Istanbul General Offices for a 2-day event, where you will join a team of 3 to take on the Gillette business case and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. It will be a unique opportunity to get in contact with P&G culture, network with our people and experience the way we work.
CEO Challenge 2018-2019 Competition steps
- Step1: Application and Assessment: October 01-November 30
Register online, and pass the online Peak Performance Assessment and the P&G Reasoning Test.
- Step2: Online Case Completion – January 04 - January 15 2019
This is an online case with a time limit. It consists of background data on the Gillette business, 15 multiple-choice questions and 2 open questions. These will enable you to show us your creativity and business insight. You will have 75 minutes to analyze the information and complete the case. Remember, many others are applying as well so be sure to delight us with your ideas!
NOTE: The Online Case is individual - so, no need to set-up working groups
- Step 3: SEE Cluster finals in Bucharest – March 05-06 2019
- Step 4: The winning team travels to Istanbul for the European Final - April 2019
- Step 5: Last stop: The Global Final in Dubai - May 2019
And that’s not all: Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2019 Conference in Cincinnati, in summer 2019, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
Who can apply?
- Bachelor (Second year or above), Master or PhD students
- Recent Graduates from Business or Engineering Schools, with up to 3 years of experience
- Good level of English
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are talented in many exemplary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view and we want to include yours. Are you wising to inspire us with your own novel ideas?