Intern for Accounts Payable with Hungarian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bosch Service Solutions SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Intern for Accounts Payable with Hungarian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
What distinguishes you:
- High school diploma;
- Ongoing University- Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related University;
- Fluently spoken and written of English and Hungarian;
- Medium computer skills;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your contribution to something big:
- Invoice verification and processing;
- Monitoring of workflows in the Readsoft SAP (system to record and verify invoices automatically);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
- Clarification of supplier requests;
- Vendor reconciliation;
- Processing of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.