Quality Engineer Customer Liaison
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Adient Timisoara active
View all jobs Quality Engineer Customer Liaison active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Cu 238 de unități la nivel global și 85.000 de oameni bine pregătiți, suntem compania recunoscuta la nivel mondial ca cel mai mare furnizor de scaune auto. În Timișoara din anul 2007, laminăm, tăiem, embosăm, serigrafiem și brodăm materiale speciale pentru scaunele auto.Requirements
• At least 2 years quality experience;
• Experience in automotive industry, represents an advantage;
• Customer experience, represents an advantage;
• University Degree;
• English - advanced level;
• Driving license;
• Available for business trips.
• Ensure that customer and internally identified quality issues are resolved using the Adient problem solving methods (8D Report, Problem Solving Document, etc.);
• Analyze defects until the point of identification of nonconformities cause, prepare necessary corrective / preventive actions together with the other departments, follow up, verify and release corrective actions;
• Assure that all Quality activities are performed according to IATF 16949 and internal quality management system standards and specific customer requirements;
• Monitorize and participate to the continuous improvement of efficiency of the process;
• Taking part at the client audit when necessary;
• Evaluate results of customer product audits and provide feedback to the organization;
• Support customer regarding corrective and preventive actions;
• Analyze parts returned through warranty system together with the responsible engineer;
• Initiate customer responses and action plans;
• Check the conformities with clients standard with the help of internal audits for process and product.