Cu 238 de unități la nivel global și 85.000 de oameni bine pregătiți, suntem compania recunoscuta la nivel mondial ca cel mai mare furnizor de scaune auto. În Timișoara din anul 2007, laminăm, tăiem, embosăm, serigrafiem și brodăm materiale speciale pentru scaunele auto.Requirements
• Automotive experience;
• 2 years experience in Project Management, represents an advantage;
• Other type of experience in quality, logistic, production, engineering, can be taken into consideration;
• Proactive personality;
• Advanced level of English;
• Good MS Office skills.
• Offering technical support where specialized manufacturing knowledge is required;
• Strong connection with Program Manager from the group for specification and references regarding new products;
• Collecting information regarding the new products and specifications for industrialization process;
• Creating the structures for the new articles in the system;
• Managing communication with Purchasing department for raw material ordering and laboratory for validation of new products;
• Periodical communication with PM for validation of new products regarding serial production startup;
• Follow up of production process for the first sample;
• Managing deliveries for the new products;
• Key person for communication with Commercial, Customers, Purchasing and Production regarding new products.