Quality Management System Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Adient Jimbolia active
View all jobs Quality Management System Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Assure that all Quality activities are performed according to Internal QMS, IATF standards and specific customer requirements;
- Maintain local Quality System according to the requirements of Internal QMS, IATF;
- Develop and maintain Internal QMS Local Level 3 documents based on local conditions and customer specific requirements;
- Assure links to Internal Quality Management System Level 1 and Level 2 documents;
- Perform internal quality systems audits internal and external in other locations of the group together with the Regional Champion;
- Maintain the Quality Management System and assure monthly and weekly reporting;
- Active support for all internal and/or external audits, as well as for customer audits and product lunch audits;
- Preparation of necessary corrective / preventive actions, follow up, verification and release of corrective actions;
- Develop and train plant personnel in application of methodologies and techniques.
- At least 3 years of experience in automotive business, in quality area;
- University Degree;
- Manufacturing Quality system experience;
- Experience and/or certification in IATF;
- English - advanced level.