Quality Management System Engineer
- Assure that all Quality activities are performed according to Internal QMS, IATF standards and specific customer requirements;
- Maintain local Quality System according to the requirements of Internal QMS, IATF;
- Develop and maintain Internal QMS Local Level 3 documents based on local conditions and customer specific requirements;
- Assure links to Internal Quality Management System Level 1 and Level 2 documents;
- Perform internal quality systems audits internal and external in other locations of the group together with the Regional Champion;
- Maintain the Quality Management System and assure monthly and weekly reporting;
- Active support for all internal and/or external audits, as well as for customer audits and product lunch audits;
- Preparation of necessary corrective / preventive actions, follow up, verification and release of corrective actions;
- Develop and train plant personnel in application of methodologies and techniques.
- At least 3 years of experience in automotive business, in quality area;
- University Degree;
- Manufacturing Quality system experience;
- Experience and/or certification in IATF;
- English - advanced level.