Azure App Services Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Azure App Services Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Microsoft CSS (Customer Service and Support), the sentence: “That’s not our problem” doesn’t exist in our lexicWith more thaemployees, we deliver world-class assistance around the clock to businesses, partners and developers in 24 languages.
The CSS (Customer Service and Support), provides high technical service and 3rd and 4th level support for Microsoft’s Global Enterprise and Development customers.
Since the CSS (Customer Service and Support) organization is a continuous learning environment, we’ll make a significant investment in your technical and professional development, yet much of your growth will be self-directedMoreover, you will be actively involved with mentoring, training and collaborating with other Engineers to make our team fast, stronger and smarter at handling critical issues for Microsoft customers.
Location: Bucharest/ Timisoara
Program: Working during the weekend on a rotation base scheme
• Using broad and in-depth product knowledge provide and facilitate the responsive delivery of technical solutions and information to major customers;
• Provide solutions to complex problems that satisfy our customers. This involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling, sensitive customers and mission critical support;
• Build customer and partner loyalty through customer orientation, responsiveness and accountability;
• Work in an international environment and collaborate with your team to provide high-level support;
• Attend triage meetings with local or remote engineers to share knowledge and efficiently develop customer solutions;
• Develop and deliver internal and customer or others (.: students) technical trainings/workshops in specialty areas;
• Assist in representing Microsoft in any forum (. seminars, technical or marketing, conferences event)
• Work with local marketing people for product feedback, new product launches.
• Knowledge of IIS configuration and how HTTP requests are handled by IIS.
• The ability to troubleshoot complex web application issues in an often ambiguous environment.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging.
• Familiarity with Azure services and offerings is a plus.
• Ability to thrive in a strong team environment focused on providing a consistently high level of customer service in a challenging environment
• English language essential both spoken and written
• Knowledge of additional European languages an advantage.
In return we will give you:
• In-depth training
• Exposure to Microsoft technologies
• Access to emerging products and technologies
• Developing a level of product knowledge well above the average system administrator
• Mobile phone and laptop
• Competitive salary package
Our ideas touch the lives of individuals everywhere and they are born in an environment designed to encourage collaboration, openness and innovation.
We want you to join in, influence, learn, challenge, agree and disagree. When you work for Microsoft, you’re free to express yourself your way!