Senior General Ledger Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Senior General Ledger Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
- 3-4 years previous experience in GL Accounting, Audit or accounting review
- A good level of English
- Background in Economics (a must);
- ERP system knowledge is a plus (Oracle, SAP);
- She/he ensures accounting quality of activities of one or more accounting cycles in accordance with Group-defined deadlines and local and Group accounting standards.
- She/he is responsible for accounting data consistency.
- She/he is member of general accounting team, with a remit that may cover a company or a geographical zone.
- Performs accounting cycle reviews in accordance with deadlines and accounting standards;
- Initiates and manages accounting action and ongoing progress plans in order to meet cycle's KPI targets;
- Prepares declarations and fiscal/ financial reports;
- Perform self-assessments within her/his remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule;
What we offer:
· Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
· Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
· Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
· Private Medical and Dental subscription;
· Gym subscription at a preferential price.