Order Fulfillment Analyst with German and English
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
o University degree, preferably in Logistic, Transport or Commerce
o 1-2 years experience in logistic & supply chain, international trade or transport
o English and German advanced; a third European language is a plus (French, Italian, Spanish)
o Good negotiations skills
o Knowledge of transport industry and logistic platform management
o Good team worker;
o Analytical person, structured and detail oriented
Training of 2 months held in France (Michelin's Head Quarter), starting January 2019.
Mission of the position:
Plan the shipment of orders and ensure the smooth execution of operations to meet service commitments / deadlines / costs.
As part of logistical services, he/she is responsible for:
• Ensuring the processing of orders according to the delivery commitments (maximum date of delivery)
• Creating orders needed for order planning
• Analyzing the planning horizon to anticipate capacity problems, send them to the Network Planning team and follow their evolution
• Manually scheduling urgent orders. Challenges people to the costs involved and propose alternative solutions
• Informing the customer contact center in case of scheduling difficulties
• Alerting and putting in place corrective actions in case of recurring problems in execution
• Preparing and transmit, on time and to the right interlocutors, specific documents for customs formalities
• Ensuring that intra-group billing is done correctly and on time
• Addressing operational issues reported by sites or carriers in a timely manner. Propose solutions to implement in agreement with carriers and loading / unloading sites
• Proactively challenging stores / carriers on loading and unloading delays
• Informing the interlocutors of all the delivery risks that will lead to non-compliance with the customer commitment
• Deciding the possible cancellations of delivery in case of lack of goods
• Respecting the launch / qualification deadlines established by the factory outlets
• Providing transit time in accordance with current legislation and country constraints
• Working in collaboration with the key users to identify and solve the technical problems of the information systems used at the station and propose changes if necessary
• Working with Transport Solution Manager to find the best transportation solution for special or urgent requests
• Contributing to the team's performance through the monitoring, analysis and implementation of actions that contribute to the improvement of the cost / time / service / efficiency indicators of the RT market
• Ensuring the update (format and content) of all documents
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Meal vouchers and launch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscriptions;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.