This job is no longer active!
View all jobs OC Prod HR Consulting active
View all jobs Logistics Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- Engineer in Electronics / Generalist
- Have acquired good knowledge in the field of electronic engineering, ideally in the automotive sector
- Good interpersonal skills and expected animation and synthesis skills
- English imperative
- Evaluate the technical responses of the various suppliers during the bidding phase
- Take charge of the development, validation and industrialization of your room
- Build and control the development schedule of your room according to the vehicle planning
- Manage the proper consideration of normative, regulatory, security and functional requirements
- Ensure technical convergence with the supplier, relying on the technical experts of the customer on the different perimeters (HW, Environmental, SW, ...)
- Ensure the reporting of the development progress to the project team
- Pilot the integration of your part into a given electrical and electronic architecture
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of anomalies seen during validations
- Be a guarantor of the expectation of QCD objectives (Quality / Cost / Delay) for your entire technical perimeter
- Challenge suppliers on the performance of their services / technical solutions
- Manage schedules, ensure project reports, hard points, actions, and highlights