Digital Transformation Conference @TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks Timisoara active
View all ads Digital Transformation Conference @TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
TechTalks Timisoara is back in town with fresh news! We continue the tradition in terms of technology and we are excited to announce the start of the 9th edition.
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new technologies and trends in the tech zone.
Speaker: Alina Luca - Specialist Consulting Support Processes SAP FICO at DRÄXLMAIER Group - IT Center Timisoara
Speaker: Florin-Gabriel Barbuceanu
He is Computer Science Engineer that started exploring the field of technology as a Research Assistant developing FPGA-based hardware that handled large-scale sorting and the drivers for these machines. He has abstracted over the machine since, and he is working as a Senior Development Consultant with SAP, where he is actively involved in helping businesses take the right step into the digital era, by adopting cloud-native solutions, while leading an innovation-driven team.
He works as:
- discipline manager and trainer at Informal School of IT Romania
- owner of Apex Code Ltd (a small company delivering training solutions, organizing workshops and bootcamps)
- speaker on .NET Technologies
Can you believe a web application reading sensors in real-time and making ML (Machine Learning) predictions on an IoT device running Linux? If you are thrilled about the IoT and AI you will see what Microsoft brings up for you as developer!
Microsoft new vision “Any Developer, Any App, Any Platform.” is getting closer to reality through .NET Core expansion in the world of IoT. In this session you will see a real-time (SignalR) web application (ASP.NET Core 2.1) reading environmental sensors and making ML predictions on Raspberry Pi 3 device running Linux OS.
.NET Core is here to stay!
When and where will we meet?
- On Saturday, 20th of October;
- In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Conference Room 2
Other useful information:
- The acces is free but there is a limited number of seats;
- You can book a seat until 17th of October;
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can register for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Keynotes may overlap with the TechLabs. Click here for full AGENDA
*Prin inscrierea la acest eveniment, esti de acord ca datele tale personale sa fie folosite de Catalyst Solutions pentru a-ti permite participarea la eveniment (prin inscriere, confirmare, inregistrare la eveniment). De asemenea, intelegi si accepti termenii si conditiile Hipo.ro.