Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
These are some examples of the managerial roles that you could have:
- Application Engineer - you understand "how things tick", establish the right design and you oversee needed engineering changes. You act as a problem resolution contact point for IT operations teams.
- Application Manager - you make sure all the work related to the application moves forward successfully in a structured manner and you find new ways to do it better. You lead solution development, quality assurance, and release management.
- IT Operations Manager - you enable the business by keeping complex systems running world-class. You lead operations end-to-end, ensuring overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.
- Project Manager - you communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and are accountable for end-to-end success of the project by integrating the technical, business, and commercial work.
- Service Delivery Manager - you deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. You lead process simplification, compliance work, issue resolution, and manage changes.
What we will offer you?
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
· Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
· Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
· Competitive salary package and benefits.
· Young professionals with real passion for business and technology, eager to develop a career using IT to transform the business
· Higher education degree, with up to 6 years of experience
· Very good speaking and written command of the English language
· Problem solving via innovation & creativity
· Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.