Brand Management Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs Brand Management Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the state of the art of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing professionals and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is the boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
1. when they browse for your product on the internet,
2. when they choose to buy our product in the store and
3. when they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we, at Marketing, focus on when we market products.
What will an internship in p&g offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized groundbreaking marketing skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and Marketing skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic,diverse and respectful work environment-Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
You will be offered one or more projects or responsibilities to solve a brand building problem and to bring it to life you will work closely with different functions outside Brand Management such as Sales, Finance, Supply Network Operations and around the brands that we sell in Romania such as Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders .
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
· Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor degree and above or following a Master degree, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion
· Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
· Analytical and critical thinking
· Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;