Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Kimball Electronics Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Component Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
* 2 years of experience as Component engineer
* + 3 years of experience in electronics manufacturing
* University degree in technical field (Electronics, Telecommunication)
* Customer orientation and ability to collaborate with other functions and third party
* Advanced English Skills
* Excellent communication skills
* PC literate - MS Office (Excel)
* High level of commitment, responsibility and decision-making capacity
* Participate in the design, assembly, and testing of components to make sure they meet the company's specifications for quality and performance
* Perform site reviews of customers' AML (Approved Manufacturer List) and make changes required by customer in the systems
* Participates in supply chain risk analysis with input in AML Validates AML in an effective manner; analyze, verify and maintain AML
* Ensures 100% accuracy of technical data and comply with the description from the customer and requirements from production
* Ensure specific parts used in manufactured products and systems are reliable and effective
* Identify and recommend alternatives to components and suppliers
* Support initiatives to improve internal processes
* Recommend flexible purchase options
* Suggest use of components for different projects
* Distribute notifications of changes to processes/products coming from manufacturers of components
* Ensure that the transfer of components from a project/customer to another, to cover a deficit situation, is made in accordance with predetermined rules and customers’ requirements/agreements