Maintenance Shift Leader Departament
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Kimball Electronics Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Maintenance Shift Leader Departament active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
* +1 Experience as Maintenance Technician
* + 2 years of experience in electronics manufacturing
* Technical studies and trainings (Faculty is a plus)
* Demonstrated ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks and projects
* Excellent communication skills
* English: medium level
* PC literate
Leadership and communication Skills
o Excellent skills in people coordination: fair, honest and disciplined leadership
o Assertive while enlisting cooperation
o High abilities to organize and prioritize
o Initiative and ownership of Maintenance area allocated
o Capable of making sound decisions
o Able to facilitate business processes
o Strong communication abilities: verbal, written and diplomatic
o Ability to communicate with all departments with scope of achieving customer requirements
o Ability to transmit work decisions and organisations aspects to people in coordination, in order to understand clear business objectives and the way to achieve those
o English language is a must for advcanced level
* Ensure the proper functioning of production equipment
* Establish maintenance activities for the equipment in order to achieve the maintenance area KPI’s (Breakdown, compliance with preventive maintenance, etc.)
* Provide technical support for defects / errors in the production area in an efficient time frame
* Complete maintenance reports and documentation for all maintenance activities
* Perform preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance
* Responsible for preventive, corrective and predictive actions specified in the annual plan of maintenance
* Follow the work instructions and completes preventive, corrective, predictive maintenance reports and sites related checklists for maintenance activities
* Continuous improvement
* Responsible for the spare parts
* Receive materials: spare parts or consumables used in the maintenance area
* Perform specific reports regarding all the spare parts for corrective / preventive / predictive maintenance
* Observe and analyze the equipment's/ tools from production area and proposes prevention and improvement actions