Junior Analyst Accounts Payable with Hungarian
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
For this job you need to have:
• Successfully plan activities and put them into action.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards.
• Good numerical and analytical skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Able to help, teach or explain things to others.
• Good command of English spoken and written.
• Good command of Hungarian spoken and written.
You will be in charge with:
• Audit employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance with the Travel & Entertainment policies.
• Address ad-hoc requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
• Perform additional daily /weekly / monthly tasks as per agreed timelines.
• Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and achieve win-win outcomes.
• Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity.