C++ Software Engineer@Lasting Software
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Lasting active
View all jobs C++ Software Engineer@Lasting Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Established in 1995 as a distributor, the LASTING Group is a powerful player on the Romanian IT market, as well as one of the largest IT companies in Romania with 100% Romanian shareholding, having a permanence and expertise of 22+ years in the B2B business area. The main lines of business (IT infrastructure VAD, IT infrastructure solutions & services, business software solutions, custom-developed software, software outsourcing and R&D), are divided between the companies included in the Group.
Lasting Group consists of the following companies:
- LASTING SYSTEM, specializes in selling computer and communication hardware from important suppliers like Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Polycom, D-Link, Barracuda and others in its distribution network;
- SPHINX IT, specializes in selling professional IT solutions like SAP systems to business customers. Their activity includes GAP analysis, SAP installation, SAP customization, SAP system testing, training material preparation and key-users training & testing, as well as support services;
- LASTING SOFTWARE, specializes in providing software development services and quality assurance to clients from automotive and mobile communications industry. Lasting Software is an official partner of Microsoft and Oracle.
• Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Sciences, Telecommunication,...)
• Knowledge and experience in C and C++ development
• General knowledge of telecommunication systems and concepts
• Common software design knowledge: modular/OO (Object Oriented) programming, reusability, unit tests, continuous integration, UML, code refactoring
• Good knowledge on Linux
• Knowledge of IP and related protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, etc)
• Experience in a scripting language is an asset
• Good communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English
• Able to explain a defined architecture
• Emphasis on abstract and conceptual thinking
• Translate requirements of a satellite telecommunication system in an architecture
• Define and document a design
• Be involved in the complete development cycle: design, implementation and test of the components and architecture
• Follow up whether the implementation is in line with the original defined architecture and requirements.
• Write automated tests
• Debug and solve problems
• Document code, solutions and test cases
• You are an excellent team player
• You are a good listener
• You have a hands-on mentality
• You are committed and self-motivated