Rompetrol, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds spread throughout 11 countries are connecting to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
This is how we grew over the past 40 years into a group of true professionals, specialized in diverse fields of work: Trading, Refining & Petrochemicals, Retail, Industrial Services.
We believe that through trial and perseverance, true ambition is inspired and success achieved. With this reasoning, we intend to welcome you to our Rompetrol family and help you reach your full potential. So, are you ready to begin or continue your career, in a diverse and fulfilling environment?
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
• MS Office – advanced level.
• English – advanced level.
• Driving license – B category.
• Good communication and relationship skills.
• Good organization skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Availability to travel.
• Evaluates the economic potential of the allocated area, identifies potential locations for establishing gas stations and negotiates contract terms in order to establish ways of acquiring ownership of land/ station.
• Prepares the necessary documentation for signing the contract file.
• Provides legal steps for authorization/ renewal for gas stations operations, working with relevant departments in preparing the necessary documentation.
• Analyses the regional market and make proposals for further development of sales and services.