Virtual Community Expert
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
What distinguishes you
- English B2 level;
- Strength in connecting people and topics, communication, social competency, conflict management and virtual moderation;
- Knowledge of agile and digital collaboration methods and tools and how to adopt different ways of working (eg HTML, VBA programming);
- Role model for networking, sharing, agile and digital collaboration;
- Profound knowledge of own organization, agile teams, as well as internal and change processes;
- Certified Corporate Community Manager Training Community Management Advanced-A (nice to have);
- Customer oriented;
- Team spirit;
- Details oriented.
Your contribution to something big
- Providing an efficient framework for digital collaboration according to the PST;
- Knowing the PST targets and implement the communities in accordance, also connecting other existing communities in the process expert network;
- Ensuring the use of all appropriate tools and methods throughout the PST communities (KPI tracking, Post Creator, Bosch Connect version changes…);
- Selling”: Ensure that information in communities is up-to-date and the results of PST work are actively marketed through the communities, e.g. blogging, PST team pages and WIKI, contribution to decisions & more;
- Enabling the communities to work productively, add value, continuously improve and develop further (best practice) in coordination with PST leads, “PST forum managers” and G42/PIO;
- Fostering joint learning and experience exchange inside PST and with other RB communities;
- Coaching and consulting the PST communities on effective digital collaboration and networking (tools and methods).
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.