Procurement Specialist - 2nd shift
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors active
View all jobs Procurement Specialist - 2nd shift active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
This role will is responsible for performing procure to pay activities & maintaining appropriate documentation included in the Procure to Pay processes for the Molson Coors organization with a problem-solving approach.
• Previous experience (1-2 years) in a Procure to Pay department;
• Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
• Advanced English level (C1-C2);
• Good MS Office knowledge;
• SAP experience or other ERP system preferred;
• Strong attention to accuracy and detail;
• Ability to apply/implement emerging technology where applicable;
• Advanced data management skills.
- Shopping Carts/Purchase Order Management – Creates purchase requisions/orders in SAP R/3 or SRM (from request to buy forms, SAP purchase requisitions and free-text shopping carts). Follow-up with key stakeholders the Purchase Order approval and pursue resolution and reconciliations with Accounts Payable department; Responsible for maintaining 3-way match within SAP;
- Supplier Coordination – Assists managing suppliers relations; determines the appropriate preferred supplier for a request to buy or shopping cart; May assign supplier or have to determine correct pricing for item(s). When no supplier is available, discuss with Supply Manager. Work with stakeholders to achieve self sufficiency. Manage inventory between internal & external suppliers;
- System Management – Assists with adding contracts and new suppliers, maintain contract in accordance to policies and procedures; process change POs in line with approved requirements;
- End User Support – Creation and maintaining of tools & guidelines, facilitating training and onboarding for new users – act as 1st line of defense. Provide user admin support and troubleshooting expertise for relevant systems e.g. Ariba, SAP, Salesforce, SRM-APEX/ Scanmarket. Act as first point of contact for Ariba Contract Management; follow resolution process accordingly and escalate via appropriate channels;
- Act as First Point of Contact – Supports and trains departments on procure to pay policy and procedures. Participating in cross-functional teams and managing effective communication with teams across the business & suppliers to drive results;
- Reporting & Analysis – Provide accurate & timely data analysis & support for all relevant stakeholders; Ability to collect and interpret SAP data for decision making; Responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements. Identify potential cost savings to meet annual goal.
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers.
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you here at GBS.