OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- We are looking for an engineer/technician with experience in conception, mechanics or general engineering who contributes to the overall success of automotive geometry components
- Good understanding of CATIA V5 (ideally also CATIA V6) and Office are crucial to thrive in this job
- Your technical expertise and your leadership skills contribute to your smart and efficient project management
- We look for a team member with strong communication and teamwork skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to work independently are important for this job.
- Good English
As a team member of the Business Unit Automotive Geometry, you will carry out the following principal missions:
- Establish documents defining the reference points system for the control fixture and the control points
- Ensure convergence of design demands and supplier automotive parts in order to enable manufacturability
- Carry out numeric and physical validation for control fixture regarding all parts of your perimeter
- Guarantee the geometric conformity of automotive parts in the stage of industrialization
- Determine the surveillance plan to assure serial life quality with suppliers
- Occasional business trips in Europe to visit
With more than 53 facilities in Europe, the company has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aircraft industry since 1973. Every day, more than 13 000 employees guarantee extensive know-how and support our client (Manufacturer and OEM) with management, design and industrialization solutions. The company offers you opportunities in the automotive sector (body in white, interior
and exterior, layout, powertrain, and electronics). Moreover, is also present in interdisciplinary field such as project management, quality management, supply chain/industrialization and validations.