Data Analytics and Insights Manager
This Analytics&Insights role is part of our Integrated Business Optimization (IBO) corporate team whose mission is to keep P&G on the top tier of capabilities in using data and analytics to derive actionable consumer and business insights.
What we offer:
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment
- Build scaled media measurement, reporting & analytic capabilities in a multi-screen and multi-touch point world.
- Develop capabilities that quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of plans, and improve sales & return on our marketing investments – media and trade.
- Enable teams to assess business potential of innovative ideas and launch successful initiatives.
- Be the broader Analytics and Insights organization resource on big data application and data analysis.
- Build closed loop experimentation capability.
- Lead development of analytics capability of big data as it relates to consumer insights & analytics.
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Physical Sciences. Master’s degree is helpful.
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources.
- Excellent command of English language