Analytics and Insights Internship
Our internship programs are especially created for students with high passion for learning and growing. We recognize our people’s unique strengths and talents and we empower our interns to bring them to life in meaningful ways by delivering new challenges every day
So, what happens when your company mantra is “The Consumer is Boss”? Let’s ask our A&I professionals. They’re at the forefront of market trends – and a voice for the consumer. Integrating shopper needs and market understanding to catalyze business growth? A&Is do it across all our brands, every day. You’re a consumer-understanding powerhouse with a natural curiosity and you know how to use every resource around you: qualitative research, key market trends, quantitative data.
Ready to lead our teams to breakthrough innovations?
What we offer:
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
- An experienced P&G mentor and manager who will help you onboard and grow;
- Hand on experience leading your own project: from business question, hypotheses, analysis to business recommendation.
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures;
- Competitive salary package.
Responsibilities of a Analytics and Insights Intern:
- Work with autonomy on projects to understand our consumers, our markets, our retailers, with continuous coaching of a A&I manager
- Collaborate closely with other functions; working with Brand Management, Sales and Finance partners
- Lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives, answering questions such as: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target consumers? Where to best optimize Distribution? How do we best reach consumers & win with retailers? How do we make best use of P&Gs existing data sources?
- Build business recommendations based on consumer insights and findings from big and small data analytics
Become a P&G-er now!
- Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master's degree;
- Good English skills;
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Creativity & Initiative;
- Communication and priority setting.
- Data analysis skills
Will you take the challenge?