Network Data Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Ltd. active
View all jobs Network Data Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
• Expertise and should have excellent hands-on troubleshooting in Cisco routers & switches.
• Expertise and should have excellent hands-on troubleshooting in Cisco Wireless products.
• Expertise in Riverbed WAN optimiser
• Excellent hands-on troubleshooting experience in iWAN (SDWAN)
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP stack routing, switching and subnetting
• Expertise in Routing protocols like BGP, OSPF and EIGRP
• Expertise in Cisco NXOS and related technologies like VPC, VDC and FEX. Should have hands-on experience in Cisco Nexus product line like 9K, 7K, 5K & 2K
• Expertise in Cisco VSS & Stackwise. Should have hands-on experience in Cisco catalyst 6500 series of switches.
• Expertise in HSRP/VRRP and STP implementations like MST, RSTP, PVST.
• Good knowledge of QoS
• Good knowledge of DNS, DHCP and IPAM.
• AAA, SNMP and other Router Management options
• Experience in configuring Trunk, VTP, VLANs
• Experience in implementing switch port security
• Experience in configuring IPSEC/GRE
• Develop and maintain architecture diagrams and documents
• Hands-on experience in monitoring/capacity management tool NNMi
• Hands-on experience in Remedy ITSM tool
• Working knowledge of Infoblox would be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of Cisco, F5 or A10 load balancer would be an added advantage
• Knowledge of security products like Firewalls & Proxy would be added advantage
• Knowledge of Cisco ACI and automation through Python would be added advantage
• Accepts Responsibility
• Team management
• Handle conflicts
• L2 level traffic troubleshooting and diagnostics LAN & WAN issues
• L2 level traffic monitoring using NNMi (LAN & WAN)
• Ticket resolution through Remedy as an ITSM tool.
• Install and maintain LAN Connectivity for approved Authorized Users at all applicable Sites
• Good experience in Cisco Wireless. Manage Wireless Controllers and Access Points accross all location. Conduct site survey. Preventive maintenance and upgrades for access points, antennas, associated Wiring.
• Coordinating with WAN/Telco/OEMs/3rd Party vendors for technical requirements and ensuring their respective services are functioning as designed and implemented
• Performing on-going administration, management, and upgradation and monitoring of devices.
• Monitor and troubleshoot technical, performance and availability issues.
• Add, remove and modify routing, policies as per business requirement and industries standard practices.
• Provide Root Cause Analysis within expected service levels
• Set up of threshold-based alerts on key network device health parameters and foretell performance degradation or outages to prevent them
• Responsible for Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of network products like Cisco Router & switches, Cisco wireless products
• Regular IOS updatation and hotfixes
• Responsible for implementing best practice/hardening.
• Regular changes in Network devices as per the requirements
• Managing and monitoring of log files of network devices
• Setup related documentation
• Add/Modify/Delete routes and fine tune network configuration
• Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports
• Prepare and maintain operational and system documentation