Voice Engineer L3
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills.
- Ability to talk about Video implementation strategies at high level or low level with customers and partners.
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Collaboration -technologies
- Strong customer-interaction skills and architectural skills.
- Mininum 3 year experience
- Detailed understanding of TCP/IP concepts and protocols such as DHCP, DNS, TFTP, NTP, LDAP and others
- Extensive experience in implementing and troubleshooting complex Cisco / tandberg Video solutions and technologies for enterprise level customers.
- Strong understanding of Enterprice Video Telepresence, Tandberg VCS , Spark ,dial plan design, implementation, and call control/routing protocols such as H.323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP, Q.SIG, CAS, ISDN PRI,
- Build simulated Video networks in test labs to validate UC designs and/or to troubleshoot/resolve highly complex video problems and compatibility issues.
- Plan and execute large-scale Video upgrade and migration activities.
- Experience in designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco telepresence / Tandberg Video applications
- Strong knowledge and experience in design / deploying, and troubleshooting voice gateways, media resources such as conferencing, transcoding, MTP, and MoH, and Video endpoints
- Experience with MCS series hardware as well as UCS B/C series platforms.
- Working knowledge of Avaya Call Pilot is must
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).