Voice Engineer L3
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active
View all jobs Voice Engineer L3 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills.
- Ability to talk about Video implementation strategies at high level or low level with customers and partners.
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Collaboration -technologies
- Strong customer-interaction skills and architectural skills.
- Mininum 3 year experience
- Detailed understanding of TCP/IP concepts and protocols such as DHCP, DNS, TFTP, NTP, LDAP and others
- Extensive experience in implementing and troubleshooting complex Cisco / tandberg Video solutions and technologies for enterprise level customers.
- Strong understanding of Enterprice Video Telepresence, Tandberg VCS , Spark ,dial plan design, implementation, and call control/routing protocols such as H.323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP, Q.SIG, CAS, ISDN PRI,
- Build simulated Video networks in test labs to validate UC designs and/or to troubleshoot/resolve highly complex video problems and compatibility issues.
- Plan and execute large-scale Video upgrade and migration activities.
- Experience in designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco telepresence / Tandberg Video applications
- Strong knowledge and experience in design / deploying, and troubleshooting voice gateways, media resources such as conferencing, transcoding, MTP, and MoH, and Video endpoints
- Experience with MCS series hardware as well as UCS B/C series platforms.
- Working knowledge of Avaya Call Pilot is must
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).