Network Energy Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Network Energy Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our Network Energy products by providing customer support from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
- Electrical or Electronics Bachelor's Degree;
- Experience and knowledge on electronics, power supply systems and IDC Data Center
(. UPS, Telecom Power, Precision Air Conditioner, Battery, Generator, PDU, Renewable
- At least 2~3 years experiences in any ICT energy products or solution service technical
- Experience of working with UPS, Battery, Breaker, Generator, PDU, Cooling systems
- Experience of commissioning and troubleshooting UPS and power systems (voltagesV)
- Experience of working with both single phase and 3 phase UPS applications essential;
- Extensive knowledge of power electrical theory essential;
- Extensive knowledge of electrical component theory is essential;
- Extensive knowledge of electrical distribution systems, electrical code and various
measurement equipment is essential;
- Extensive knowledge of UPS including both the hard and software;
- Ability of writing professional failure report, or standard operation process;
- Experience of working with data center monitoring systems;
- Experience of working with/ understanding of networking technologies TCP/IP and
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
- The ability of writing professional failure report, or standard operation process;
- Experience of IDC data center project delivery or maintenance;
- Experience with Energy/power equipment or ICT energy solution commissioning.
- Access to great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered
by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base, be part of a growing Huawei
Engineers community and develop in a dynamic environment;
- Motivational salary package;
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.