Network Energy Engineer
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our Network Energy products by providing customer support from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
- Electrical or Electronics Bachelor's Degree;
- Experience and knowledge on electronics, power supply systems and IDC Data Center
(. UPS, Telecom Power, Precision Air Conditioner, Battery, Generator, PDU, Renewable
- At least 2~3 years experiences in any ICT energy products or solution service technical
- Experience of working with UPS, Battery, Breaker, Generator, PDU, Cooling systems
- Experience of commissioning and troubleshooting UPS and power systems (voltagesV)
- Experience of working with both single phase and 3 phase UPS applications essential;
- Extensive knowledge of power electrical theory essential;
- Extensive knowledge of electrical component theory is essential;
- Extensive knowledge of electrical distribution systems, electrical code and various
measurement equipment is essential;
- Extensive knowledge of UPS including both the hard and software;
- Ability of writing professional failure report, or standard operation process;
- Experience of working with data center monitoring systems;
- Experience of working with/ understanding of networking technologies TCP/IP and
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
- The ability of writing professional failure report, or standard operation process;
- Experience of IDC data center project delivery or maintenance;
- Experience with Energy/power equipment or ICT energy solution commissioning.
- Access to great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered
by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base, be part of a growing Huawei
Engineers community and develop in a dynamic environment;
- Motivational salary package;
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.