Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Visit our jobs website http://www.nobel.ro/
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Our diversity coupled with an inclusive culture makes people from domains such as IT Hardware and Software, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service open new doors for our customers in terms of products and services.
“ I enjoy Nobel thanks to the people I work with. My department colleagues are wonderful and the time we spend together is far from the tedious 9-to-5 everybody complains about. And for me, that’s the best thing about Nobel: the fact that it keeps us together, through the hard times and the good, and appreciate every second of it.”- Anamaria, Quality Assurance
”The thing I enjoy the most about my job is that I am able to have new international experiences every day. I interact with companies from Asia to US, Africa to Europe and Australia. Through this interaction, I am exposed to different cultures and learn how business is done around the world. Besides this, Nobel gives you a good cocktail made out of extraordinary once in a life time experiences, personal development and why not some friends for life”- Lavinia, Carrier
“Nobel was my first real job. I remember we were 12 people in the company when I started in 2003, all young and enthusiastic! Nobel gave me the opportunity to develop myself and my career. I started as a CSR and, in no more than 6 months, I became a Team Leader. This company offers more than a job. Here you can build a career and development opportunities are limitless if you are ambitious. I’ve received excellent training. The friendly atmosphere of the team and its diversity made every working day a pleasure. If I hadn’t had to move to another city I would still be working at Nobel!"- Corina Mulea – PR & Office Manager @ UAC Europe (Aeronautics Industry)
We believe in mutual attraction so whenever we need to complete our team, we treat every candidate coming at the interview with respect and attention. Every recruitment process we drive is structured so that in the end we always find the right person, for the right job, at the right time, with the right tasks and motivation.
Once we’ve selected your CV, here’s briefly what will happen if you accept to enter the recruitment process:
We're going to call you and invite you over for an interview and get the chance to know each other. We will present our self as a company and you get the chance to talk about yourself and your work experience.
Depending on the job profile you apply for, we are going to ask you to take some tests (Personality and logical thinking tests, English skills test, Technical Knowledge test).
Interview with your direct manager or the team
This is when you meet your future manager or the team. This will be a great occasion for you to ask more questions about the job and the team, to talk about yourself and your experience and to figure out the job details and how you may fit in our team.
We will analyze the short list and decide on who's the best fit for our team for that specific position at that time and contact you right away.
If your answer is positive, then we will help you with the labor contract and start preparing for your coming. This will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
We believe we have a great blend between: work, learning opportunities, relaxation and fun. We see those as a very important part of our success as a team. Here's a list of the perks you will have as a part of Nobel team:
- Private Medical Subscription: You have special discounts for a private medical subscription, for you and your family members. We also celebrate new additions to our team's family with a special child birth gift
- Health Recharge - fruits: You can enjoy fresh fruit every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We call it Health Recharge Day :)
- Safety Week: You can participate in activities and trainings on stress management and first aid and how to live a healthy life
- 7 Card: You have special discounts at the gym. Challenge yourself a little more every day!
- Massage: You have access to professional massage right in our office
- Sport Competitions: You can join us in sports competitions between companies - streetball and table tennis to name just a few
- Trainings: You have the opportunity to participate to internal training programs: time management, change management, assertive communication, and many more.
- Career Guide Program: Your Career Growth Guide is a program designed to help employees identify their skills, interests and values so they can better develop their future in Nobel.
- Induction/Buddy Program: In the first 3 weeks, you get a buddy (a colleague in your team) to help you get familiar with the team and the office and so to accommodate as quickly as possible.
- Open Doors Program: You can find out more details about your coworkers and vacancies in other teams by taking part at the yearly Open Doors events.
- Bookster: With Bookster, you have access to more than 50,000 books.
- Nobel Library: With Nobel Library, you have access to books for personal and professional growth
- Fun at Work: We don’t believe in “all work and no fun”. That’s why we have monthly Fun at Work events
- Christmas Event: Here at Nobel, we have a lot of fun activities during the Christmas holidays: carols on the hallway, christmas party for kids, charity events, treasure hunt
- Easter Event: Bunnies?Red eggs? We celebrate Easter at the office with fun activities
- Team Building: Strong teams are the essence of Nobel. We encourage you to bond with your colleagues in team building programs.
- Nobel Anniversary Party: We have a yearly celebratory Nobel Anniversary party, with activities that help you feel good and socialize.
- Ad-Hoc Celebrations: "We celebrate our success" - indeed we do. Each time we have an occasion, we celebrate and if we don't have an occasion, we create one!
- Get-Together Evenings: We enjoy getting together to relax and have fun
- Extra Seniority Days Off: Your dedication to Nobel's mission and vision, is rewarded with extra days off based on your seniority
- Flexible Working Hours: We believe that the productivity is not based on a regular schedule therefore we encourage the flexible working hours
- Work from Home: You can do your job while serving a non-alcoholic cocktail on a beach as long as you deliver our agreed results
- Recreation Area: Do you want to relax for a bit? Take your colleagues and play pool, foosball or darts in the recreation area.
- Meal Tickets: You will receive meal tickets for each working day of the month
- Coffee & Tea: We encourage productivity. You will never run out of energy because you can enjoy hot tea and coffee at any time of the day
Locuri de munca NOBEL
full-time 0 - 1 an experienta
Nobel is a market leader in the global telecommunications industry.[..]
QA Mobile Tester
full-time 1 - 5 ani experienta
• Analyze software requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business logic • Understands the testing approach, methodology, types of testing (including functional, regression and automation testing) and applies them to ensure above o[..]