Our company is a pioneer in scholarly Open Access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 300 diverse, peer-reviewed, Open Access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, with additional offices in Europe, Asia and North America (Canada). We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects as key themes in many journals, as well as through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.
MDPI Romania was opened in 2019 with a first office and headquarters in Cluj-Napoca. Its impressive growth has led to the inauguration of a second office, in Bucharest, in late 2020. With a growing team of over 400 young people, we’re witnessing a continuous development both of our people and services.
Why work with us?
- Enjoy the possibility to support the global academic community through your work while being up to date with the newest research in your field of studies
- Your input helps people around the world to access scientific articles and information without any cost or subscription (How cool is that?)
- Fast growth opportunities within our company
- Flexible working hours in the limits of a full-time job and possibility to work from home due to the pandemic context
- Helpful colleagues and a great team always there for you
- International work environment – daily communicating in international teams
- Personal skills development: organization, time-management
- A flexible benefits system and a little gift on your birthday
- The possibility to travel to the other offices when possible