LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
- At LeasePlan we believe that, while job related skills are important, it’s the attitudes and our shared values that make us who we are, and make us a place where people from diverse backgrounds can all enjoy a motivating work environment and a fulfilling career.
- We call it the “LeasePlan DNA” and it’s what we look for in all our people, regardless of the job they’re doing.
What we do?
- We grow our people first in order to grow our business
- We foster a great emotionally appealing leadership culture in order to build intrinsic motivation in our people
- We all rely on each other to produce excellent work because the customer is at the heart of everything we do
How we do it?
- With passion for people
- With leaders who manage from within and not just from the top
- By helping our people to become more conscious about their underlying motivations and attitudes and we start to build foundational character skills of self-reflection and self-assessment which result in self investments which leads to personal growth and self-motivated people.
Why we are different?
- We are working in an organization striving to improve and evolve while being #1 on the market
- We put universal human values first
- We are “What’s next generation”
- For meaningful work and meaningful relationships
- For the trust, respect and sense of a community where we can grow to our potential
- For being challenged to adapt to an agile and innovative way of working which keeps us engaged.
- For the feeling of empowerment which fits the need of developing through creative and innovative ways of working.
- For the Opportunity to growth and progress by learning personal and professional skills that will last a lifetime, whatever we choose to do.
- Leaders that serves us, are there for us and not for themselves, are inclusive not combative, demonstrating humility as the basis of good character