Heineken International Graduate Programme
Heineken is number 1 brewer in Europe and number 3 in the world, available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand.
The 18 month International Graduate Programme is your chance to make an impact from day one. Once on board you will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, training, coaching, travel and an environment that both stimulates and rewards.
On the programme you will specialize in either: Sales & Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, HR and Corporate Relations.
What should you expect from Us?
Experience - four international placements each lasting for six months
Development - World-class training and support allowing you to manage your own career development
Skills - You will gain functional skills, as well as experiencing different cultures and ways of working
Induction - You will have a one week corporate induction prior to the start of your first placement in September 2010
What are we looking for?
• A degree - or be about to graduate (also Masters Degree)
• At least 6 month International experience (studies, jobs, internships, volunteering, work&travel etc.)
• Maximum two years of relevant work experience
• Minimum 2 foreign languages spoken fluently (English compulsory)
• Willingness to live and work abroad, as placements (or jobs after the programme) may be outside your home country
• A driving licence
Click here to complete the application form!
This is an exciting time to join Heineken!
Closing date for applications: 22 of March.
For more information visit www.graduates.heinekeninternational.com
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- CGS Romania: 90 la suta dintre angajatii cu functii de senior, middle sau top management promoveaza din intern
- Microsoft invites female students at Do IT Girls
- The Ubisoft Graduate Program: Kickstart your career in the video game industry
- London Stock Exchange Group ajunge la 200 de angajati in Romania
- Studiu: Cat de eficiente sunt sesiunile de brainstorming?