The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program
We are delighted to announce that our internship program Heroes Academy@HP is now looking for its heroes, and we have prepared for you an incredible experience and learning path.
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Join a culture as committed to your success as you are.
We’ve planned a 6-month (June 2020 – December 2020) fulfilling learning journey that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship building and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way. Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization. We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create! We are looking for you, the curious and eager to learn intern, that is passionate about the business world and that is considering starting a career with HP Inc., one of the best companies in the world.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day);
- Engaging onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path;
- Buddy program experience;
- Great networking opportunities;
- Stimulating global culture.
- Special Pricing – Intern with English
- RPA Developer Intern
- Collections Analyst – Intern with English
- Collections Analyst – Intern with English&French
- Central Europe Sales Experience - Internship
- Customer and Sales Support Intern
Do you want to know what are we looking from you?
Our future interns should:
- Be enrolled in university or graduating after January 2020;
- Possess an independent and positive attitude;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Be fluent in English and other languages would be considered a plus;
- Have excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action;
- Be able to build relationships across teams and cultures;
- Previously underwent activities that provided analytical upskilling;
- Have solid computer literacy and curiosity to work with various technical tools to gain efficiency.
And always be opened for continuous learning experiences!
You also have to know that our future interns will:
- Be those amazing colleagues that will have the opportunity to learn from the best and bring
their value in our business;
- Lead communication with colleagues and leaders developing trusted relationships;
- Be supported by high-tech tools to help prioritize their tasks and achieve maximum efficiency;
- Identify solutions for the business cases that are in their scope;
- Facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams;
- Lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies.
- Flexible working schedule;
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers;
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other).
Join a culture as committed to your success as you are!
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Inscrie-te la webinarul Skills of the future - How to apply for a graduate program sustinut de Prysmian Group
- Top 100 Cei Mai Doriti Angajatori in 2021 stabiliti de peste 14.000 de respondenti
- „DIGITAL POWER. THE WORLD IN ACTION” 21-23 septembrie 2021, 14.00-18:00, online
- Ai nevoie de un brand ca angajat?
- Creioneaza-ti drumul catre cariera dorita participand la sesiunile de dezvoltare din cadrul NextGen Academy!