London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) Romania INTERNSHIP & GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) Romania offers two amazing opportunities for young people in 2020 - an Internship Programme, 8 weeks long for penultimate-year students and a Technology Graduate Programme for students graduating this summer.
Summer Internship Programme
This is a unique 8 week opportunity, available for penultimate-year students, to get to know LSEG’s business and to gain an in-depth insight into financial markets. This programme will allow you to understand what a career in technology at LSEG would really be like. During your time with us you will have the opportunity to work in one of the technology or information services areas of our Group.
Technology Graduate Programme
This programme, available for students graduating this summer, will expose you to varied technical career paths. These technical rotations can involve cutting-edge development and innovation. You will also be enrolled in our structured development programme that focuses on building your professional and soft skills. Whatever the role, you’ll work in partnership with the Group’s other businesses, providing you with a wide perspective that will help you as you progress within our local Technology and Operations Hub. This programme provides an ideal launching pad for a fulfilling career in global financial markets.
During the programme you will perform two six-month rotations in two of the following areas:
- Software Engineering: Java, SQL, C ++, C #, Python.
- Infrastructure: Sys Admin (Windows, Linux), DevOps, DBA-Oracle/SQL/Sybase.
Fast track your career by joining our Technology and Operations Hub in Bucharest!
Tips & Tricks for a successful career in our company shared by Alexandra Beică, Talent Acquisition Manager at LSEG Romania:
- Get involved in volunteering activities;
- Get involved in student associations;
- Apply for the Internship Programs;
- Participate in competitions;
- Join a mentorship program;
- Participate in technology and career related events;
- Keep your LinkedIn profile updated;
- Update your resume periodically.
” My internship experience at the London Stock Exchange Group was very pleasant and from the first day I was welcomed with open arms, the team being extremely friendly and responsive.
The programme consisted of learning a new programming language, namely C #, where I did both Back-End and Front-End development (HTML, CSS, TypeScript-Angular). I learned how to link Back-End to Front-End and a database, which I didn't have the opportunity to learn during the university until the time of internship.”
Robert, LSEG in Romania, summer intern, 2019
”London Stock Exchange Group is a very good start in my career, due to the countless opportunities to learn new things, friendly and willing people to help you learn, but also modern office, equipped with the latest technologies.
I really liked the internship programme, because I started with the basics, but I progressed quickly and at a nice pace. After only a month, I was completing complex tasks and working at the same pace as the rest of the team. I also learned about the architecture of a web application, the Scrum/Agile methodology, working with databases and I find out more about the importance of teamwork.”
Darius, LSEG in Romania, summer intern, 2019
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Tu ce vrei să te faci când o să fii mare? – Prolog pentru tinerii la început de drum
- Logiscool isi deschide portile pentru copii si adolescenti
- De ce sa alegi un loc de munca cu sistem de lucru hibrid?
- Internship 2021 in cadrul Consiliului Uniunii Europene
- Inscrie-te la webinarul Skills of the future - How to apply for a graduate program sustinut de Prysmian Group
- OPERATOR TELESALES – servicii financiare (recuperare si rambursari taxe) ABC Human Capital
- DBA Expert Vodafone Shared Services Romania
- German Content Labeling Specialist in krakow DK Global Recruitment
- Incident Response Specialist Vodafone Shared Services Romania
- HR Trainee- Admin Team Michelin Romania