Unlock a world of opportunity with ADP Romania!
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
At ADP, you will be recognized for your strengths. You will be welcomed and celebrated for the person you are, for your different perspectives and ideas - while working in an agile and creative workplace, where you can live your best life as an associate and an individual.
So, are you up for the challenge? Before you answer, you should get a sneak peak of what a career inside the ADP team actually means!
How can you do that? By joining ADP in their Bucharest office for an ADP Sales Open House. There, two of the most inspiring personalities, Vice Presidents of Sales, James Terry and Shane Scanlon, will guide you throughout your tour and maybe, future career!
When? May 16, 2019 (16:30 - 18:30).
What’s in it for you?
- Quality time – you are going to interact with some of the most successful persons in ADP;
James and Shane collectively have 20 years of international sales and leadership at ADP, with great success building high performing sales organizations.
- Valuable insights and examples on subjects like: career development, leadership, sales;
- Career advice and why not, a step closer to your next job @ADP :)
- DNA of a High Performing Sales Person
- Finding the right place to start your sales career
- Case study—prepping for a sales call
- Group interview.
If you are….:
- A fresh graduate or a professional interested in unlocking your potential;
- Willing to unlock you potential;
- Interested in a career within ADP;
- New to sales? No problem. Our award winning training program will help you get started;
- Already in sales for a while – come and sell for ADP, recognized as “The best company to sell for”,
Then what are you waiting for?
UNLOCK A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY. FOR YOURSELF AND FOR THE WORLD.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Actuarial Learning Centre
- Profesia de actuar – adevarul din spatele cifrelor
- CGS Romania: 90 la suta dintre angajatii cu functii de senior, middle sau top management promoveaza din intern
- Microsoft invites female students at Do IT Girls
- The Ubisoft Graduate Program: Kickstart your career in the video game industry
- Financial Auditor BDO Romania
- Junior Auditor BDO Romania
- Working student for Technical Documentation Department ( TEF10) Bosch Romania
- Working Student - Thermotechnology After Sales Service Bosch Romania
- Working student for quality department (QMM2) Bosch Romania