Who are the people behind #JoinHarmanBucharest campaign?
Have you seen the #JoinHarmanBucharest campaign? Have you ever wondered who are the people behind the concept? We would like to introduce you a part of the Harman's team who share the same passion - working in automotive and being the ones representing the image behind the visual ads from the #JoinHarmanBucharest campaign.
Sofia – joins the automotive industry 6 years ago. She begins to work for Harman in her town, in Ukraine and when the opportunity to take more responsibilities in the projects she was involved in arrived, she takes the decision to move to Bucharest.
Gabriel – works in automotive industry because is one of his passion. The project developed by his team is now available inside the luxury cars of Mercedes-Benz.
Vlad - is fascinated with electronic devices and toy cars since his childhood. Now he develops the infotainment software for BMW.
What do these 3 people have in common?
The chance to build software for BMW, Toyota, Lexus, Mercedes and many others has brought them to Harman and this is main reason which makes them proud to be part of the team. How would it be to have some of your work already integrated into the latest cars on the market?
Find out more about their journey with Harman in the following article:
If you want to be part of this cool team check their open positions and #JoinHarmanBucharest.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- De la European la Global: centrul de servicii al Societe Generale din Romania devine Societe Generale Global Solution Centre
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company Intra in Romania cu Birouri in Bucuresti si Cluj-Napoca
- Dam startul evenimentelor marca Hipo!
- Kickstart your career in the video game industry!
- Roluri disponibile in Senat pentru consilieri parlamentari
- Asistent achizitii XXXLutz Mobilier
- Achizitor XXXLutz Mobilier
- Technical Field Engineer for cutting tools, North-East of Romania Lugera & Makler
- Test Engineer in Production Area Bosch Romania
- Technical Project Manager, Engineering Center Cluj Bosch Romania