Become one of the Hilti Leaders of the Future. Discover GROW @Hilti Graduate Program
Discover a unique place to work. Discover GROW@ Hilti Graduate Program .
Ever dreamt of joining a Top Brand in its domain? A Brand that stands for innovation and quality? A Brand that triggers the same emotional interest with clients, wherever they may be: Thailand, US or Romania? Then, no better time to embark with Hilti for an exciting journey, where the aim of the game is to revolutionize the construction industry and, while doing so, grow the future leaders of Hilti organization!
Who is Hilti?
We have developed our solid worldwide reputation in more than 75 years of activity, offering the construction professional innovative solutions with outstanding added value. With 24,000 people working in more than 120 countries, we are the ideal company to value your potential: within Hilti you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and build-up your career!
What’s the GROW@Hilti program?
It’s a program designed for ambitious university graduates who have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and are passionate for sale.
If you are a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to grow in a multinational company, or you are already in the workplace, but wanting a more challenging and rewarding role, with high exposure to senior management and fast-paced every day, GROW @Hilti is the perfect match.
You will challenge yourself throughout an individual path that will allow you to achieve ambitious targets and to develop you career within the company.
- Your GROW@Hilti path will start with a first experience in Sales for a period of 12/24 months, as Account Manager or Hilti Store Representative. You will be responsible to manage and develop your Customer Platform, nurture relationships with warm and responsive customers and help them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
- We believe that this high dynamic role is the best and fastest way to understand how our business works. It’s also a great place to improve your technical and commercial skills and to show us (and yourself) what you’re made of. You will be assigned to a personal coach that will support you in the path and will allow you to go deeper into our strategies and vision. Later on, your next step might be in Marketing or Finance, Engineering&Digital, Logistic or Human Resources, in a national or international context.
What does the first role involve?
As an Account Manager you will visit our customers, wherever they are busy working, to find out how we can help them. You could find yourself on construction sites or in offices and warehouses. Ours is a model of professional consultative selling and it is a really hands-on job. It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, while selling our state-of-the-art software along with all the services and after-care that come with the Hilti name.
As a Hilti Store Representative you will manage the assigned Hilti Store from an operational and strategical point of view, in close synergy with other Hilti sales channels and in line with the commercial and marketing strategies. You will be the consultant for the clients about the full range of solutions and services, aiming to achieve specific qualitative and quantitative targets. You will also be responsible for the development of your customer platform.
What you need is:
- Master degree in Engineering (Civil, Management, Mechanics) or Economy; Master or MBA is a plus
- Excellent English level
- Business acumen and strong analytical skills
- Multilevel communication skills and strong customer orientation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, courage and flexibility
- Nation and international mobility
*Within the recruiting process, we will offer you the opportunity to spend a day in a van with a Sales colleague in order to understand the role and get in touch with our culture. We look forward to your application!
Point of interest: Most of our employees are promoted to a Manager position between the age of 25 and 30 years old and the 80% of managerial positions are filled in by internal candidates.
We believe that with the right tools, you can build a better future. We have a unique working culture, made up of people from different backgrounds with a shared commitment to exceptional customer engagement. It’s a dynamic and fast-paced place to work, where success relies on teamwork and we challenge you to push boundaries.
There’s a distinct vibrant energy that you can’t help but feel.
Will you show us what are you made of? Will you become the Hilti leader of tomorrow?
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Zile Libere 2019 – cum arata calendarul sarbatorilor legale?
- Companiile de top recruteaza urmatoarea generatie de trainee la Top Talents
- Specialisti de la London Stock Exchange Group, Ubisoft, Google si GoPro vin sa intalneasca urmatoarea generatie de profesionisti IT din Romania la DevTalksJunior - 22 noiembrie
- Peste 10 000 de candidați în căutarea unui loc de muncă
- Legitimatia pentru studenti, ISIC ofera reduceri
- CRM Operations Site Content Associate Premium IT Technologies
- Automation Developer Sparkware Technologies
- Contabil Junior (proaspat absolvent)- sediu Sos. Chitilei, sector 1 QLT
- Design Engineer - Peri România (Balotești, Ilfov) Mentor's Search
- Business Support Controller with French and English, Bucharest Michelin Romania