Winners of the competition CEO Challenge by Ursus Breweries
In June, our company Ursus Breweries gave students and graduates an opportunity to win tickets to the Untold festival.
The competition was called the CEO challenge, and the students were asked what they would do if they were CEO of Ursus Breweries for a day. We had a lot of entries and lots of interesting suggestions from the people who were taking part.
The winners of the competition were: Andrei Sebastian, Teodor Sabau, Maria Maghiari, Adela Burtila, Georgiana Geambasu, Maria Glava, Tanasache Cristina, Andrei Otineanu, Andreea Toc and Adelina Nicolov.
Each winner received two tickets, one for them and one for a friend. On Thursday 21st of July they came into Head Office to collect their tickets, and we also gave them some limited edition Ursus Untold t-shirts.
They learnt a little more about the company and the Ursus brand and its link to Untold and also got the chance to meet with Igor Tikhonov, whose job they were doing for a day, and the other members of the board.
In turn we learnt more about what students think about our brands and adverts and also received a short tutorial from one winner about Pokémon Go!
Thank you to all applicants of this programme and we are confident this programme will support our students and graduates recruitment this year.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Marcela Sumanariu, Bosch Service Solutions Timișoara: proactivitatea ne-a ajutat să ne adaptăm cu agilitate noii realități
- Topul Celor Mai Doriti Angajatori in 2020
- “Discussing every challenge with my team and facing uncomfortable questions and issues head on has helped me to keep everyone together and working successfully”, Marian Anastasie, Technical Delivery Manager at Visteon Romania
- WEBINAR: Veeam Talks - World Class Tech Support: License to Solve
- JACOBS Traineeship Program