Register to OWASP's Security and Hacking Conference
OWASP Bucharest is happy to announce the next local event, part of OWASP EEE (Eastern European Event), a one day Security and Hacking Conference. It will take place on 9th of October, 2015 - Bucharest, Romania.
The OWASP Bucharest Event’s objective is to raise awareness about application security, to make web applications safe and to educate users, developers, governments, and business leaders on how to protect vulnerable information and avoid dangerous hacks that can have a high cost to fix.
- The conference is free however, you need to register.
- The workshop has an entrance fee and limited seats.
- The event will be in English, with cutting-edge topics presented by renowned security professionals: Bogdan Matache, Daniel Tomescu, Alexander Antukh, Teodor Cimpoesu, Cosmin Anghel, Adrian Ifrim Adrian Furtuna and Ionut Ambrosie.
OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities – from discovery to complete exploitation will increase the participants’ awareness on the most common web application vulnerabilities and their associated risks. Each type of vulnerability will be discussed and the attendees will practice manual discovery and exploitation techniques.
More information about the agenda and registration is available here. For other regional events part of OWASP EEE visit this link.
Who Should Attend?
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
- Anyone interested in learning about or promoting Web Application Security
- In the exhibitor's space you will talk with our partners, exchange contacts and find out more about application security products and events.
We look forward to seeing you at this event!
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune: