Here at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we are #MadeToStandOut!
We know that coffee is one of life’s simple pleasures. There’s a story behind every cup, no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it. This is your opportunity to GET INVOLVED. Become a part of the world’s biggest pure-play coffee company.
APPLY NOW for the JACOBS Traineeship Program.
We are offering 4 candidates #MadeToStandOut
the opportunity to earn invaluable on-the-job experience in a JDE core department. This experience can represent the ticket to a future career at JDE.
JACOBS Traineeship Program is a 12-month paid program, with a full-time flexible schedule, that enables you to work directly within your chosen department. Your learning journey will include brief periods of working in other departments, which are directly relevant for your development. This will provide you with a complete experience of what JDE is all about and highlight the relevance of your role in the greater context of the business.
The 4 positions you can apply for are:
You will be part of a TEAM, rising as one – When WE grow, YOU grow!
Rapid development is the trademark of the JACOBS Traineeship Program. Your journey will start in September 2020, with 4 months in your chosen department. You will work closely with your #FunctionalAmbassador
to get to know our business.
We see multi-department exposure as a critical experience for prospective JDE associates. Therefore, as a next step, you will rotate through 2 other departments, spending 1 month in each. Having had this experience, you will return to your initial department for the rest of the program, with a better understanding of your function within the company.
We promise that:
- You will be guided by functional experts and get a detailed understanding of every position within your chosen department.
- You will have specific objectives throughout the program, which you will set in collaboration with your #FunctionalAmbassador.
- You will get a leadership team member as your mentor – an invaluable resource in determining the long-term development of your career at JDE.
- You will receive feedback every step of the way and get the opportunity to share yours.
- Your progress can be your ticket to a job at JDE.
will take place between July and September 2020:
- We will take your application by August 31st.
- Then, you will get to test your skills with an online quiz.
- The best candidates will be invited to meet our team in an online discussion.
- Candidates #MadeToStandOut will be offered 12-month contracts with a competitive compensation package. They will start at JDE in September 2020, while having the flexibility to continue their studies as well.
Facts about us:
Ready to MIX it up? Apply now.
- JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS is a global coffee and tea company, serving consumers in more than 140 countries through iconic brands including: Jacobs, Tassimo, L’OR, Moccona, Senseo, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilão & Gevalia. For more information, please visit www.jacobsdouweegberts.com.
- Rapid development is the aim of our game. We champion those with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious drive. Our critical experiences and collaboration make sure every day is a chance to learn and grow.
- We respect our people as individuals, at work and in their lives. Whatever your role, you’ll be recognised for shaping the world of coffee, while surrounded by your favourite blends.