Our Graduate Program will offer you the opportunity to find out what you want! You will be able to move across 3 different departments, before deciding what you want to do in your professional career.
What we are looking for?
Young people with high motivation and a mindset that can change the world!
- Creative, visionary and at the same time, analytical and structured;
- Digital savvy, interested in numbers and data;
- Energetic and even stubborn – why not? We’re looking for “outside of the box” ideas.
- Proficient in English;
- Previous experience in NGO’s, students’ associations or any other extracurricular activities;
- Final year or recently graduated (within two years) University (Bachelor/ Master degree);
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a Tech company by 2025
- A tailored program designed to satisfy your curiosity and hunger for knowledge. You can shape it yourself!
- Having business exposure across the main departments: Technology, Marketing, Digital, Finance, Legal
- Cross - functional rotations that finally lead to your desired career path
- Paid trainee program & our full support all the way
- Multicultural environment
- Frequent interactions with Vodafone leaders as for you to grow and become one of them
Our selection process:
We are taking into careful consideration all of the applicants. We want to make sure that our future Discovers have the will, motivation and potential to make a difference. That’s why our selection process focuses on identifying these things. The good news is we’re here every step of the way, just reach out and your questions will be answered!
First step: you have to apply for this program in order to let us know that you’re interested in Discover. Please make sure that your CV is in English.
Second step: show us your strengths by completing our online challenges:
Third step: show us your true potential during our assessment center – this is when you get to meet us, live the Vodafone life for a couple of hours and complete both a group and an individual test.
- Abstract Reasoning Test with 24 questions. This section has a set time limit (20mins)
- Situational Judgement Test with 15 questions. This section has no time limit, so take as much time as you need to think through your answers.
And voilá! You’re about to discover yourself. Apply here!
Together we can!