The recruitment campaign called “Let’s be remarkable” invites potential job applicants to start a remarkable career in an international and competitive work environment.
At the moment, we are recruiting in Timisoara order management and purchasing analysts with different languages, technical support specialists, economists, as well as team leaders and operational managers. We offer to our associates different benefits such as flexible work hours, home office work possibilities, access to sports activities and medical services.
The linguistic diversity represents an important strength of Bosch Service Solutions which allows us to provide services in 18 international languages in fields such as: technical help desk and IT consultancy, customer relationship management, financial and accounting services, order management, purchasing services for customers in different areas of activity.
The Bosch location proves to be more and more attractive to foreigners as around 50 expats are currently working in Timisoara.
Our compensation for your work is not just good, it’s equitable. After all, we want to build a long-term, successful working relationship with you. We also add attractive benefits to your basic salary.
- Access to a package of flexible benefits which can use for reimbursement of transport expenses, medical services, sports activities and other services;
- Flexible and mobile work - Take advantage of our flexible worktime options;
- Learning and development - We offer training programs and workshops to support your continuous professional development, as well as foreign language courses;
- Health and sport - Enjoy a wide range of corporate sports and recreational activities;
- Medical services - Our employees can choose from a large variety of professional services from a private medical company;
- Discounts for associates - Benefit from discounts for different partners and for purchasing Bosch products.
- Meal tickets – Our employees receive meal tickets every month;
- Urban infrastructure - The location is situated in an urban environment, in the city center, and it is well connected to the public transportation.
- Economist for External Accounting for General Ledger with Czech
- Economist for External Accounting (General Ledger) with German
- Economist for External Accounting (General Ledger) with French
- Order Management Analyst with French
- Economist for External Accounting (Account Receivable) witn French
- Economist for External Accounting for Accounts Payable with French
- Economist for External Accounting (Accounts Payable) with Czech
- Economist for external accounting (Travel & Expense) with French
- Team Leader for Accounts Payable
- Economist for external accounting (Accounts Payable) with Italian
- General Ledger Process Expert CIP
- Economist for External Accounting ( Accounts Payable) with Czech
- Economist for External Accounting (Travel and Expenses) with Czech
- Internship for Accounts Payable with Hungarian
Junior Accounting Program
If you want to start a career in finance and accounting, Junior Accounting Program @ Bosch Timisoara is the perfect program for you. Experience is not necessary, because our trainers will teach you everything from scratch, during approximately 3 months.
We are planning to start 2 more sessions for this year, so if you so if you speak at least one of these languages: French, Czech, Hungarian, German, Turkish or Portuguese, hurry up and apply here. The spots are limited.
Find out here how this experience has been for our colleagues.
"For me, entering Junior Accounting Program was a huge step in changing careers. I learned a lot during this program. Perhaps the accumulation of new knowledge in such a short time was the biggest challenge I had to deal with during that time.
However, the trainers helped me enormously with additional materials and information to clear up my misunderstandings.
This experience was great! I met extraordinary people during the courses and I also found plenty of friends.
I strongly recommend the Junior Accounting Program to anyone who feels he has not found his place at work, anyone who has the power to transform his professional life and to anyone who wants to become a good specialist in the economic field.
From my point of view, choosing a career at Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara is the best idea whether you are in a junior or senior position right now."
Fricksa Lorand Tiberiu
"First of all, I would like to say that there has been a great opportunity for me to be part of such a significant project.
Prior to this project, I had worked in a very different domain of activity, therefore, the Junior Accounting Program exposed me to numerous challenges and vast knowledge.
Although the Academy training schedule has been a bit short from my point of view, the information acquirement was intensive, surrounded by kind, open, and trusting trainers.
I am pleased to say that I had the chance to be one of the trainees, among my newly colleagues, while we were absorbing the fresh information delivered by the Bosch trainers.
During the entire training cycle, I was surprisingly pleased by the mutual respect; moreover, the whole Academy's structure of the training was well prepared and presented in a professional way.
Thus, I really believe that being involved in the Junior Accounting Program is a substantial opportunity, which does not occur frequently.
Honestly, I would recommend the Academy if you wish to be part of an important environment where you are able to develop yourself while your future career progresses. In conclusion, for me Bosch feels like home."