Project Manager IT Infrastructure AGN with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Project Manager IT Infrastructure AGN with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The PM manages international projects of AGN “Allianz Global Network” , LAN/WAN/Voice/Wi-Fi in scope within all business divisions of the Allianz.
- Manage Projects in the Allianz Network area for partners
- Effective management of project scope, timelines, costs and quality of deliverables during the projects
- Responsible for planning, assembling and managing resources and responsibilities for projects
- Manage stakeholders and build a positive and effective communication interface to internal and external customers, other project managers, functional units of cooperation partners
- Working with all business divisions of Allianz
- Significant experience of working internationally and of remotely managing across numerous locations ideally within a complex matrix organization (influencing without authority)
- Demonstrable successful track record in driving organizational change / business transformation within own business area
- Ensure Documentation of all Project related IP LAN/WAN/Voice/Wi-Fi Implementations including processes and procedures, Work orders, Change request, Capacity Upgrades.
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivery of business as usual projects, including experience influencing and negotiating with stakeholders
- Ability to implement distribution tools and methodologies that provide a market advantage compared to competitors
- Adequate knowledge in Project Management principles and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- International work and project experience
- Must know French at intermediate level both written and spoken
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to utilize experience to implement best practices in channel management
- Working Knowledge of SP technologies MPLS, MPLS VPN, VRF, VRF-Lite
- CCNA is a plus
- Effective communication, presentation and networking skills are essential
- Very Good Organizational Skills and Presentations skills
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.