Project Manager IT Infrastructure AGN
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Project Manager IT Infrastructure AGN active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Allianz Technology is the international shared service company of the Allianz Group and has its registered office in Munich. Our customers are Allianz companies across the globe to which our more than 2,000 employees offer innovative, top-quality products and services in the fields of IT, Services and Operations.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in Allianz Technology Romania, to provide innovative products and services in an international environment of Allianz Technology.
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all IT Competences, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.
The PM manages internationals projects of AGN “Allianz Global Network” and AGN IPT scope within all business divisions of the Allianz.
- SPoC between Allianz Technology AGN, the OE (Customer) and the provider for all AGN Projects
- Engage/Identify correct responsible and pull together required key players to Manage the project delivery
- Effective management of project scope, timelines, costs and quality of deliverables during the projects.
- Responsible for planning, assembling and managing resources and responsibilities for projects.
- Manage stakeholders and build a positive and effective communication interface to internal and external customers, other project managers, functional units of cooperation partners.
- Working with all business divisions of Allianz.
- Significant experience of working internationally and of remotely managing across numerous locations ideally within a complex matrix organization (influencing without authority)
- Ensure Documentation of all Project related implementation, including processes and procedures, Work orders, Change request, Capacity Upgrades
- Produce and align progress reports for Stakeholders and Team members
- At least 1 years of project management experience
- Knowledge in Project Management principles and tools
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bridge the gap and problem-solving attitude
- Good Organizational- and Presentations skills
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package)
- Availability for travel maximum 25% of time
- Customer and service-oriented
- Right attitude to take ownership and determination to negotiate a solution
- Ability to motivate people
- Team Player
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communication and presentation skills are essential
- Creative and open mind for changes
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.