B2B SALES REPRESENTATIVE- Bucharest
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
• At least 2 years relevant B2B sales experience; University degree in Economics (ASE or similar);
• Open to travel more than 70% in the allocated area- 9 countries
• Foreign languages - fluent English is mandatory;
• PC literate - MS Office, browsing, e-mail;
• Skills in organizing, planning, controlling, negotiations;
• Budget targets working skills;
• Comfortable with reports, clients' database, activity planner, time management, setting priorities;
• Well developed social skills, excellent communication skills;
• Ambitious, persistent, open-minded, analytical thinking, business vocabulary;
• Category B clean driving license.
• Promoting and presenting the company`s services sales;
• Growing and developing the local business clients' portfolio;
• Identifying new customers and selling further services to existing customers;
• Creating and expanding the current customer base;
• Identifying new local customers and providing customer care service to existing customers;
• Working together with the Sales Team to provide a high-quality standard service for the local customers and to share new initiatives and ideas;
• Collaborating with the internal departments, communicating and sharing the clients' requirements in order to be implemented in the production process.