Financial Accountant (SAP, Anaplan, BPC Administration)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Financial Accountant (SAP, Anaplan, BPC Administration) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Holder of a degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
• Prior experience in a similar role within a multinational organization
• Prior super-user experience with Anaplan/BPC along with experience of SAP
• Project Management: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives with varying deadlines
• Prior Help Desk and troubleshooting experience
• It would also be advantageous to hold a qualification in Project Management.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a Financial Accountant (SAP, Anaplan, BPC Administration) you will be part of our success by:
• Performing Master Data maintenance across multiple systems (GL Accounts (COA) /Cost Elements / Cost Centre /Entities/ Internal Orders / Brands and Product Hierarchies);
• Providing support to the business for Actual, Budgets and Forecasts period close to enable timely reporting of results
• Accounting period maintenance
• Exchange rates maintenance
• Data loads SAP, Anaplan, BPC
• Running Scripts/Business Rules for data copies and data allocations in Anaplan
• Create/Update dashboards in Anaplan
• Reconciling the data between the accounting, consolidating and planning systems
• Carryout key checks before, during and after the Actual & Budget close
• Communicating and coordinating effectively with cross functional teams is extremely essential for successful period close
• Troubleshooting support to ensure effective financial processes
• Performing Systems/ Process Improvements and standardization
• Acting as lead point of contact for End User Support
• Providing Ad-Hoc support for projects, restatements and legal entity changes
• New user setups
• Ensure Finance Sharepoint Security Administration
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.