IT Application Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Application Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in installing, configuring and managing applications (IT applications - financial and banking domain are an advantage);
• Experience in installation, configuration and administration Tableau Server application:
General knowledge of working with the Linux operating system
Monitoring, documentation and installation verification on DEV, TEST, PREPROD, PROD
Tableau Server Start / Stop
Tableau Server Start / Stop services
Troubleshooting in case of incidents (verifying logical applications, checking connectivity)
Monitoring process performance, backups, logging Tableau Server
Set up and configure Tableau Server
Patch installation / application upgrade
• General knowledge of working with Unix operating systems (Linux, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris), Microsoft Windows;
• General knowledge of Oracle database, Microsoft SQL Server;
• General knowledge of BI tools (SAS is an advantage);
• General knowledge of working with ETL tools;
• General knowledge of IBM WebSphere and IBM MQ, WebLogic middleware;
• General knowledge of shell scripting (bash, PowerShell, batch);
• General knowledge of software architectures and hardware infrastructure elements;
• General networking knowledge;
• Experience in using server and application monitoring tools (preferably BMC Patrol, Microsoft SCOM and Oracle Grid);
• Experience in using an automation tool (BMC Control-M Workload Automation is an advantage);
• General knowledge of ITIL methodology focusing on change management, incident and problem management processes.
Manage the deployment of the application on production environment
Ensure the second level technical support for the applications and their adjacent systems
• Knowledge of foreign languages: French – medium, English medium
• Adaptability and availability in emergency situations;
• Capacity of working stressful situations;
• Initiative and proactivity, information analysis and evaluation, ability to find optimal solutions;
• Communication skills, decision and persistence in solving tasks;
• Spired by the team;
• Quick assimilation of knowledge.