Senior IT Engineer - Clients, Servers, Digitalizat - IT TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Senior IT Engineer - Clients, Servers, Digitalizat - IT TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
As an Senior IT Engineer, you will operate in the following fields: - Support installation, patching and troubleshooting of servers and operating systems - Support for data storage and back-up infrastructure - Manage Active Directory OUs - LAN infrastructure - Manage Unix operating systems - Support for database servers (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL) - Virtual layer support - Monitors operating system and server hardware - Remote software deployment - Client configuration - Big Data projects implementation/support - Internet of Things technologies, Machine learning - Cloud implementations A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical university background (Computer Science, Automatization) - Project management knowledge - Expert Windows operating systems knowledge - Unix/Linux operating systems knowledge - Advanced databases knowledge - Dynamic, innovative, team player, oriented on customer satisfaction - Willing to operate in a large location - Good communication skills - Excellent English command
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.